TULBAGH VESPA RALLY 2010
Tulbagh group ride details
There will be breakdown vehicles just in case we have any problems along the way.
- Meet Saturday morning 6 November outside the Vespa showroom at the V&A Waterfront at 06h00.
- Riders will leave waterfont and head out towards Wellington via N1 & R44.
- We will stop in Wellington to refuel and then on to Tulbagh via Bainskloof.
- When riders arrive in Tulbagh make your way to the showgrounds and receIve your welcome package at the registration office.
- There will be back-up vehicles in case of any emergencies.
The reason behind this rally is simply
for the love of riding these unique scooters. Some of the oldest
Vespa's that joinined the rally this year date back as far as 1965.
Participants enjoy various fun-filled activities over the weekend,
such as a great food and wine... and competitions with their
fellow Vespa riders.
For more information on Cape Town Vespa Club activities, please do
not hesitate to contact the club
PREVIOUS AFRO VESPA RELATED LINKS:
AFRO VESPA 2005
Robertson, October 2005